ÖRESUND: LINKING MINDS
– A unique case competition in two parts, taking place on April 11th in Lund and April 28th in Copenhagen – Case in Copenhagen provided by the Danish Trade Council
What can you expect?
‘Get down with real-life case solving’
- Two full-day competitive case workshops in Lund and Copenhagen
- Preparation seminar with experts from PwC at their headquarter in Hellerup the 27th of March
- Hands-on experience on real-life business cases
- Case solving in mixed teams of 4
- Presentation of solutions to a panel of judges (company representatives )
- Meeting our partner companies
‘Go to Lund and strengthen your Scandinavian network’
- Socialize and network with fellow students from Lund and CBS
- Dinner and after-party
Who can take part and what does it cost?
20 selected CBS Students (15 IBP and 5 HA-Almen):
- Currently enrolled in an IBP program (BSc or MSc) or
- be a HA-Almen student
- All expenses covered (this includes transportation to Lund, lunch, dinner etc.)
- BUT no show fee of 300 kr. (you have to participate in the pre-event at PwC and the two case-days in Lund and Copenhagen).
How to apply?
- 50 words on why you should to be part of the CBS team
- Your CV
- Your grade transcript
- Send these informations to email@example.com no later than the 17th of March 23:59.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.