Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/878963928791934/
IBP Union along with the Lund School of Economics, presents to you the annual flagship Linking Minds Case Competition in collaboration with Ernst &Young, Nordea and Deloitte.
Linking Minds is a unique case competition of two parts, taking place in Copenhagen on the 14th of April and on the 15th of April in Lund. 20 IBP students will get the opportunity to participate in two case competitions with 20 students from the Lund School of Economics; the cases have been developed by Nordea and Ernst & Young, take account of the current economic situation and will undoubtedly challenge all participants. The outcome of the case competitions will be determined by external judges coming from the Central Bank and the companies involved. Participants from CBS will also attend a preparation event with Deloitte on the 13th of April.
Both case competitions will be followed by a dinner and/ or a party, which will allow for participants to both extend their contact with the companies involved and at the same time extend their network outside Denmark, whilst socializing.
In other words, if you are a bachelor IBP student interested in
• Economics, Politics and the relation between these two,
• Current affairs
And take an interest in
• Extending your network with any of the firms involved and your network outside Denmark,
• Developing case solving skills,
• Being evaluated by judges from the Central Bank and the companies involved,
• Becoming involved with a real life business case,
• And having fun with expenses covered,
Then consider sending an application to be selected among the 20 students representing CBS at this year’s Linking Minds Case Competition.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by Monday the 23rd of March, 12:00 o’clock and should include:
• Name, Phone number and email
• Age and Nationality
• Study programme and year
• A text of 10-15 lines outlining why you wish to become part of the team or how you can contribute to it.
Applications will be processed by the Career Center.
As mentioned above, expenses relating to Linking Minds are covered, yet there is a 200kr. no show-up fee.
IBP Union would also like to thank Winezone for sponsoring the event.
Stay tuned for more info and feel free to contact us at any time if there are any questions!